Brand-elina

    I skipped the makeup again yesterday, so nothing to say about it :P

    But today I had to do makeup again, so here we go:


     
     


     
     


    And full face:
      
     

    Smashbox Photofinish primer
    Revlon Colorstay Ivory
    MAC natural Skinfinish Light Medium
    MAC Blushbaby blush

    MAC Painterly p/p
    Pure Luxe Metallic (above crease + lower lashline)
     Pure Luxe Chocolate Oranges (lid)
    MAC Deep Blue Green pigm. (crease + outer half of  lid + lower lashline)
    SMH Mimosa e/s (highlight)
    SMH Champagne e/s (highlight)
    SMH Bee's Knees e/s (highlight) 
    Gosh Black Ink eye pencil
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    Maybelline Colossal mascara
    Grimas theatrical false lashes

    Brandless nude lipstick



    And then, hurray for nordstrom.com, they are shipping internationally now.
    Unfortunately they don't ship MAC products. But Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Smashbox products, Shu Uemura false lashes... *sigh* Could I win in lottery, please? Attention to all Dior lovers, Dior is also availeble in Nordstrom. Just be carefull with the shipping rates, they seemed a bit high when I checked them out of curiosity.

    I think I'll dye my hair next. If I get my little munster (my baby) to sleep :D

Total Pageviews