Only blush

    Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, I just didn't have time :/

    But I had a green smokey made with MAC One-Off e/s, nothing special.

    But today I found out that MakeupGeek has anounced another Weekly Challenge! This time you have to create a makeup look with only using blush. Here's my entry:


     
    • Makeup Store Metal Cherry blush
    • Lumene Natural Code mineral blush Peachy
    • brandless blush
    • MAC Blacktrack fluidline
    • MF FLE mascara


    I actually liked how it turned out, so I decided to add some light with SMH Bee's Knees and SMH Over the moon, and voilá: LOTD was done:
     
     
     

    I also bought Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box -palette from internet auction, so I'm gonna do some swatches and review of it when it arrives.
    And PureLuxe order is on the way too!

Total Pageviews