Gosh von Teese

    I made it! I did a blogpost today! Wohoo!

    I'll start with my EOTD once again:

     

     All made with Gosh:

    Gosh Love That Ivory eyeshadow stick as a base
    Gosh Smokey eyes palette
    Gosh Black Ink eye pencil
    Gosh mascara


    Then I wanted to do a look with my new headpiece that my friend brought as a souviner from Barcelona. Since I think the headpiece is SO Dita von Teese, I made a Dita -look:

     

     

    Sweet and innocent, yes yes ;D
     

     

    And a little bonus, look for the photographer :D
     
    I'm really not pleased with the lipcolor. It's way too bright for me, I need something more brownish. Usually I use brownish lipliner, but I thought I do a "real red" today, and that was a small mistake.
    But oh well, the hairpiece isn't going anywhere :D:D
    And no, I don't know why I look so bloated in the pics :S I guess I've gained some more weight (again) :S

    That's all tonight!

    EDIT: Oh, and I used MAC Polished Ivory pigment and MAC Unsquare for the Dita look :)

Total Pageviews