Going Green.

    I have a "Meh" -day. My inspiration to do ANYTHING is just GONE.
    I hope tomorrow will be a better day, because I have a makeup gig tomorrow. I'm going to do stage makeup for one opera project. I'll tell you more when I know more :D

    Anyeay, my first LOTD was quite... Bold. Super green with lots of glitter:




    I just had to try green lips too!
     

    But I ended up with more neutral color:
     

    Later my makeup transformed to this:
     
    I had Poison Ivy in mind, but.. well.

    I also made an experiment with lips and stars and rhinestones:



    Then I washed my face and made more "serious" LOTD:

     
    Done with using Mschic Divina.

    This weekend is also Beauty Fair in Helsinki Exhibition and Convention Centre, where I'm going.

    "It's the largest beauty event in The Nordic Countries is targeted for beauty professionals as well as consumers who take interest in their looks."

    I'll try to write somekind of report of it later.

Total Pageviews