OMG, Molten Metallic! UD is Pure Luxery!

    My PureLuxe order arrived today, AND I also got my very first Urban Decay palette!


    I'll start with the UD Ammo box:

    First of all, it's really tiny, about the size of a wallet:

     
     

    But the colors seem really pretty on pigmented and easy to use!

     And the Pure Luxes:
     

    First there is Apocalypse, which is matte orange that glows in UV-light (which I don't unfortunately have). It feels soft, but is maybe a bit powderish:


    Then Apparition, which glows in dark. Sadly, the quality is bad. I feels and acts just like flour. But it glows in the dark REALLY nicely. I think I have to try and foil it or something:
     

    Here's (bad quality) pics of it in the dark:



    Then Chocolate Oranges. It's nice:


    Forrest. Pretty green shade, quite similar to PureLuxe pandora, but maybe this is a bit more blueish:
     

    Jaded. Yet another pretty green with hint of gold. This one is quite light one:
     J

    Jazzy. This is similar to MAC Cornflower, but this is more bluer that Cornflower:
     


    Kisses in the Dark. This is bit weird color, really hard to describe. It's greenish grey with gold shimmer, but it still manages to be also a bit blueish:
     


    Metallic. It's pretty! It's really metallic orange shade, really pretty:
     

    Molten. This is A M A Z I N G™. I love it. It looks deep red in the jar, but it's actually more brown and rusty looking on the lid. This is amazing indeed:
     

    OMG. Yeah. Omg. It's red. It's awesome. Really stunning red:
     

    Ouch. I thought that this would be red, bit this is really really PINK. Like HOT PINK:
     

     Sour Apple. Light green with gold shimmer:


    Sultry. Pretty shimmery gray:


    Tangerine. Well, this is still awesome shade, even though I already have it:
     

    Pandora. Only full eyeshadow jar that I ordered, just because I like it so much:
     

    And the Flash cubes, Glow Away that also glows in the dark (and looks like sugar) and High Society:
     

    And here's swatches of them all (click to enlargen, if needed) :



    And, last but not least, my LOTD, which is made with UD palette and my new PureLuxes:

     
    MAC Arfifact p/p
    PureLuxe Molten
    PureLuxe OMG
    PureLuxe Metallic
    UD Oilslick
    UD Maui Wowie
    UD Polyester Bride
    UD Sin
    Lumene Natural Code eyeliner
    MF FLE mascara

Total Pageviews