Satsumas for everyone!

    My stomache has been hurting like hell today, so I really didn't do a LOTD 'cos I didn't go out at all.

    Instead of LOTD I managed to do yet another Urban Decay Ammo palette look:


    MAC Painterly p/p
    UD Oil Slick e/s (lid and crease)
    UD Shattered e/s ( over Oil Slick)
    UD Polyester Bride (highlight)
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline
    MF FLE mascara
    Grimas Theatrical false lashes



    Then I made something wilder, fantasy look with Pure Luxe OMG and Metallic:

     

    I guess that's it this time, I go back to rest.

    EDIT:
    I totally forgot to put pic of my NOTD:




    Is there anything you would like to know/ read/ see/ see reviewed/ see swatched?
    I know I'm really lousy at responding my comments, so I could try and make a post of your questions etc :/

Total Pageviews