OhmiGosh.

    Today I day my LOTD with purple and red, to match my hair, which I dyed red and purple :D

    Here's the first version of it:


    Then I felt it was missing something, so I added a bit of NYX Glitterati Cream palette glitter on it:

     




    Then I upgarded later to this:

    Mäybe not so cool, but anyway.

    The I also did my friend's makeup too, so got a black/brown smokey eyes:
     
    The a bad closeup of the makeup:
     
    Colors were much warmer IRL.


    Then I went to Emotion, and there was only one Brigh'nBlack Smokey eyes palette left. AND there was an offer, buy Gosh products with 25e, and you'll get a free mascara.
    I was in a need of new mascara, so I bought a nude Gosh lipstick, and now I have a new mascara :D

    Here's the "haul":

     

    And here's the palette itself. I love how smooth black it is:


    And inside it has four colors, matte black, matte gray, really slightly shimmerish light gray and shimmery white:
     
    Here are the swatches:



    And here's the lipstick. It's from the Gosh candy collection, number 134, and called Darling:
     
    And I love it. It's just perfect nude. The pic is maybe a bit too light, but I'll give you full face pics at some point, so you can see it better then.
     

    Oh, and I actually really really like the mascara, at least when I did a quick try with it.
    I also like the shadow quad, shadows are much better than in the old Gosh quads!

    Here's a really quick smokey I made only using that palette (and Gosh mascara!):  

Total Pageviews