Pure Jenkki.

    I'll start with the Urban Decay swatches I promised:

    The more I use them, the more I like them. They are REALLY pigmented, and really awesome (and quite unique) colors.
    Chopper is similar to MuS Gold:

    Gold       -   Chopper

    Last Call reminds me of Cranberry, but cranberry is more rusty:

    Cranberry    -    Last Call

    Smog is very similar to MuS Inka:



     Inka     -    Smog


    Shattered reminds me of Gosh Aquatic, which is a bit bluer/greener:

    Shattered    -   Aquatic

    And Grifter is really close to Gosh Purple Rain:

    Grifter     -   Purple Rain

    But anyway, I like them.

    The to my LOTD. I know pink is not quite my color, but somehow I managed to  make it work:







    • MAC Painterly p/p
    • NYX Jumbo pencil Purple (lid + lower lashline)
    • PureLuxe Molter (inner corner)
    • PureLuxe (Ouch! lid)
    • MAC Young Punk (lid, crease, lower lashline)
    • Urban Decay Oilslick (crease & above + lower lashline)
    • Urban Decay Last Call (Blending)
    • Urban Decay Grifter (Blending)
    • Urban Decay Polyester Bride (Highlight)
    • MAC Blacktrack fluidline (upper lashliner + waterline)
    • MF FLE mascara


    That's all folks!

Total Pageviews