Friends, pure luxury!

    Hola!

    A dear friend of mine was visiting again, so I made her makeup.




    And here's her full face:


    Skin:
    Smashbox Photofinish primer
    Revlon Colorstay foundation Buff
    MAC Mineralize skinfinish light medium
    MAC Blushbaby blush

    Eyes:
    MAC Artifact p/p
    Pure Luxe Metallic e/s
    Pure Luxe OMG e/s
    Pure Luxe Molten e/s
    UD Oil Slick e/s
    UD Polyester Bride e/s
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline
    Lumene Natural Code mascara

    Lips:
    Gosh Auburn Twist lipliner
    Shisheido Rouge Irise lipstick
    Brandless nude lipstick


    I first made a LOTD using only MAC Blackground p/p and Pure Luxe Sultry:


    Then I wasn't really satisfied to it, so I washed it away and made another one.


    And here's my "real" LOTD, once again made with UD ammo palette:
     
     
     
     
    MAC Painterly p/p
    UD Smog e/s (lid + outer lower lashline)
    UD Mildew e/s (crease)
    UD Shattered e/s (above crease+ outer lower lashline)
    UD Maui Wowie e/s (above UD Shattered + inner lower lashline)
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline (upper lashline + half of outer waterline)
    NYX Jumbo pencil Milk (inner part of waterline)
    MF FLE mascara

    Then, my friend brought her Pure Luxe samples with her, so I swatched them:

    Ambition:
     

    Frou-Frou:
     

    Trailer Trash:
     

    Chocomint:
     

    Aaaaand here are the swatches, in two different angles:

    They are pretty, but I wouldn't buy them for my self.

    And, I might have made another sample order to Pure Luxe :3
    I ordered:
    Boy Toy
    Kinky
    Utopia
    Chocolate blueberries
    After Hours
    Desire
    Charisma
    Alloy

    I just LOOOOOVE their new fall collection, and especially Kinky and Toy Boy! Let's hope their are as stunning in real life that they seem to be in the picture!

Total Pageviews