Green and brown with envy

    Today I wanted to make a green look. I started doing LOTD, but when I added green glitter, I decided it'll be look for fun.
    Here it is:


     
     
     
    MAC Moss Scape p/p
    MAC Painterly p/p
    Pure Luxe Jaded (lid)
    Pure Luxe Forest (outer corner + crease)
    Urban Decay Oil Slick ( crease)
    SMH Lime Light (inner corner)
    Pure Luxe Hight Society glitter
    SMH Bee's Knees (highlight)
    Lumene Natural Code eyeliner
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline (waterline)
    MF FLE mascara
    Nail rhinestones
    Bodytalk false lashes




    And then my LOTD. I wanted to do a look using just the UD Ammo -palette, and I come up with this:
     
     
     
      Then one without falsies:
     

     

    And full face:
     
    MAC Painterly p/p
    Urban Decay Chopper e/s – inner part of the lid
     Urban Decay Smog e/s – Outer part of the lid + blending
      Urban Decay Maui Wowie e/s -Above inner part of the lid + lower inner corner
      Urban Decay Oil Slick e/s – blended in crease and above
      Urban Decay Polyester Bride e/s – Highlight
      MAC Blacktrack fluidline – upper lashline and waterline
      Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara
      Grimas Theatre false lashes

Total Pageviews