Rihanna, -anna, -anna, -anna, -anna...

    Sorry, been busy again :(

    Anyway, here's my yesterday's makeup, MAC Rated "R" + MAC Emerald Green pigment:






    And here's my today's LOTD, mix of PureLuxe, MAC and Ben Nye:




    (and REALLY BAD PHOTOS :<

    I so really, really want a new flash, so I could take decent photos again. I think everything I do looks horrible when I take a picture of it nowdays. )

    But anyway. I got inspired by Rihanna's American Award makeup, and I wanted to recreate it. I didn't came out as fierce as Rihanna has, but it'll do :D

    Here it is:



     
     
     
    And the tutorial:





    I also made an order to Beauty From the Earth, I'll be getting some funky new colors <3
    And.. I'm getting my first NARS eyeshadow... And my Smashbox eyeliner box... aaaaaaand...
    ummm.. Oh, I got myself supercute new container:

    It's barbie pink, because it's originally ment to be a storage for barbie dolls and their stuff.
    I decided to put some my makeup's in there and it works just perfectly <3

    But I have some pretty exciting stuff coming up next week, so stay tuned! :D

Total Pageviews