Happy Halloween!

    It's Halloween!

    Today I did a quick Cleopatra look, it looked like this:



    And here's a bad closeup of the makeup. Lashes are really black, but the light makes them look brown :/


    And then my LOTD. Since it's Halloween today, it's a fantasy look:



    Closeup of the makeup:

    NYX jumbo pencil Cherry
    Stargazer red e/s
    NYX Glitterati Cream "red" glitter
    MAC Polished Ivory pigm.
    Lumene Natural Code eye pencil
    Lumene Natural Code eyeliner
    MF FLE mascara

    And without wig and with glasses:
      
    "OMG, it's a camera! How scary!"

    THEN!!
    I made Halloween makeup for two of my ex-husband's friends.

    First there is A, who wanted dark post-apocalypse/cyber look. She had lots of fishnet on, so I did fishnet pattern on her face too. And since she had black clothes and blue hair (and silver nails) I did black/blue/silver makeup for her:


    And from the side the texture goes like this:


    And I also did her avec's makeup, he wanted a zombie look:




    This was first time I did a zombielook using liquid latex, and I loved it *g*
    I also did a "bite wound" in his arm:

    Unfortunately it shines quite a lot in the picture, but it was pretty disgusting in real life.

    I'm actually quite happy for everything I've done today!

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL OF MY READERS!

Total Pageviews