zzzzz...

    My Mschic order arrived today:



    I got

    Loose glitter 888
    Divina e/s
    Pretty In Pink e/s
    Light Lilac e/s
    and Lipchic lipstick in Elisabeth as a free gift.

    Mschic 888 glitter:

     
    Big-grained loose glitter. I don't have much else to say.

    Mschic Divina e/s:
     
     
    I love this <3 This really sweet plum/purple/reddish color with metal shimmer. 

     Mschic Light Lilac e/s:
     
     
    Really sweet matte lilac, really bright color, but it still manages to be "calm color".


     Mschic Pretty In Pink e/s:
     
     
    This actually a exact dupe of Gosh Rosegold effect powder. Pretty, but disappointment, since I already had this.

    Lipstick is really nice color.


    And my LOTD is (again) teal and brown, with MAC Reflects Transparent Teal:


     


    That's all folks!

Total Pageviews