Pin up, rise and shine!

    God the night was horrible.

    My son woke up at 2am happy as a clam, and stayed up until about 5am.

    So yes, I'm tired.

    That's why my LOTD is really simple:





    And of course I have red lips with those eyes *g* :

    Eyes:
    MAC Painterly p/p
    MAC Unsquare e/s
    MAC Polished Ivory pigm.
    Lumene Natural Code eye pencil
    Lumene Natural Code eyeliner
    MF FLE mascara

    Lips:
    Mschic lipchic Elisabeth
    Lancome Color Fever Atomic Red

    I'm wondering where my Pure Luxe order is, since I paid it 18.10. ,and 19.10. they updated my order status to "In Progress". I haven't heard them since. They sent me a shipping number at the same time as they updated the order to "in progress", but USPS doesn't find anything with that shipping number. :/

Total Pageviews