For the birds!

    Today's LOTD was actually inspired again by amazingly talented Padmita, and her blue/copper look.
    I actually like this one a lot!


     
     
     
    MAC Artifact p/p
    MAC Painterly p/p
    MAC Copper pigm. (lid)
    Gosh Aquatic effect powder (crease and above)
    MAC Naval Blue pigm. (outer corner)
    Grimas matte black e/s (crease)
    MAC Polished Ivory pigm. (highlight)
    SMH Frenzy (lower lashline)
    SMH Metro (lower lashline)
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline (waterline)
    Gosh velvet touch eye pencil (upper lashline)
    MF FLE mascara

    I also organized my makeup collection a bit yesterday.
    I got these yellow/orange containers, and I put my lashes, Leishi pigments, glitters and pigment samples and my special FX stuff in them. They are stackable so I saved a lot of space *g*


    I'll try get a better post about my darlings ASAP :D

Total Pageviews