Golden fall

    Have I ever mentioned that I love my MAC Off The Page eyeshadow? I love it. It's the pretties color I've ever own. Really. I love it.
    I also love SMH Over The Moon e/s, it's also pretty as... Well amazingly pretty.

    My LOTD made with both of them, and it is again very fall-ish:


     
     
     


    And full face:




    Eyes:
    MAC Artifact p/p
    MAC Painterly p/p
    SMH Over the Moon e/s (lid + lower lashline)
    SMH Shimmermoss (outer corner)
    MAC Off The Page e/s (crease and above + lower lashline)
    SMH Mimosa e/s (highlight)
    SMH Bee's Knees (highlight)
    MAC Copper pigm. (crease)
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline (waterlines)
    Lumene Natural  Code mascara

    Skin:
    Smashbox Photofinish
    Revlon Colorstay foundation Ivory
    MAC Studio Fix powder
    Lumene Natural Code Bronzer/Blush

    Lips:
    MAC Meltdown lipstick
    Gosh Auburn Twist lip liner

    Also, I made a tutorial for this yesterday:



Total Pageviews