Finders, keepers

    I'm in a huge hurry, but I'll come back to edit this post later on!

    Here's my LOTD:



    MACMAC Painterly p/p
    SMH Metro (lid)
    SMH Frenzy (lid + lower lashline)
    MAC Teal pigm. (crease and above)
    MuS Old Moss eye pencil (upper lashline)
    SMH Bee's Knees (highlight)
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline
    Lumene Excellenght mascara



    AND I got my auction package today:



    Nailpolishes:
    Ulta Goddess
    Yves Rocher rose reflets.

    Lipsticks
    MAC Meltdown
    Shiheido SL2

    Skin:
    MAC Select Tint SPF 15 NC30
    MAC Select Cover-up NC20
    Revlon Bare It All lustrous lotion peachy tease

    Eyes:
    MAC Sheer Colour Extract Bellyflop
    MAC Malt e/s
    Bodyshop no.26 e/s
    Wet'n'Wild eyeshadow duo
    Rimmel exaggerate eye crayon

    Other:
    MAC brow finisher Clear


    Brushes:
    2 fake MAC's ( I didn't buy them as a authentic ones)

    Sonia Kashuk foundation brush


    I got all that in 11e ( ~ $15 ) !!

Total Pageviews