If you're pretty enough, nobody cares that you're plastic.

    Sorry, I'm late again.

    I was at the flea market, and I found something amazingly sweet:




    I know I'm 24 years old, and I maybe shouldn't buy Barbies for myself, but it was way too cheap (~$8), and way too pretty to be left there. AND it's in great condiotion! It's on top of my shelf now <3

    But, since this IS a makeup blog, let's get back to makeup.

    I reachived my MAC Reflects Transparent Teal today!

    It's sweet. :D

    I actually used today with MAC Blue Flame, which maybe wasn't the best choise since I put like blue glitter on blue glitter :3

    Anyway, here it is:



    MAC Painterly p/p
    NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean
    MAC Blue Flame e/s
    MAC Deep Blue Green pigm.
    Pure Luxe Pandora e/s
    MAC Polished Ivory pigm.
    MAC Seedy Pearl e/s
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    MF FLE mascara


    And then I did some other stuff yesterday, I made some experiments with NYX Jumbo pencil Black Bean.

    This next look is done JUST using NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean and mascara. No vaselin, no nothing:
     

    Then I sprinkled some green BYS pigment over the black, and made this:

    Yay. Quite messy, I must say :D

    Then I made somekind of mermaid makeup with SMH palette and NYX Glitterati glitters:


    Heavy glitter, sweet *g*

Total Pageviews