It's not unusual

    My Cherry Culture order came today!



    NYX Glitterati Cream palette
    NYX Jumbo Pencil Black Bean
    NYX Jumbo Pencil Purple
    NYX Jumbo Pencil Lemon
    NYX Jumbo Pencil Cherry
    NYX pencil sharpener



     



    And swatches of the pencils and some of the glitters:


    So, how are they?

    Pencils I love. Lemon is the only that gets 'okey' review, other are 'uh' and 'aah' *g*
    Cherry is really nice slightly pinkish red.
    Black Bean is really a true black, no shimmer, no nothing. It's one of the most intensive black that I have ever seen.
    Purple is pretty vibrant purple, reminds me of MAC Parfait Amour.
    Lemon is okey, lime green with gold.

    Glitters are nice too, and the palette was way much bigger than I thought!
    I think the glitters work fine, now I can spice my makeup with glitter, without fighting with glues and stuff :D

    Then my nail polishes came too!


    Nubar Vital matte polish, China Glaze Wireless Holographic top coat, China Glaze Orange Knockout.

    Nubar one is AMAZING!

    I love it <3  Holographic top coat is also AWESOME!

    Anyway, then I'll share my look for fun, made with SMH Fresh e/s, SMH Lime Light and NYX Glitterati Cream glitters:





     
    I think I'll do somekind of mermaid inspired makeup with the glitters!

    Then my LOTD:



    Two bad photos in natural light:

     
    • NYX Jumbo pencil Purple
    • MAC Yong Punk (inner corner)
    • MAC Blue Flame (outer corner + crease + lower lashline)
    • MAC Cranberry (crease and above)
    • MAC Off the Page (above crease, blending)
    • SMH Bee's Knees (highlight)
    • Wet'n'Wild Mageliner
    • MF FLE mascara

Total Pageviews