Going Gothic

    MakeupGeek has yet another weekly challenge. This time it's time for GOTHIC!
    I have a history as a teenage goth, so I have a certain vision of goth scene. *blush*

    Still I loved to do this, this was so fun!

    ALSO I reachived my MAC Young Punk today ( HUUUUGE thanks to Prostylemakeup from MakeupGeek, I can really recommend her, if you need something bought from US! Check out this thread here) and I felt that Young Punk would be perfect for gothic look.

    And here's my entry for the challenge:

     
     
     

     
     
     
     

     
     
    MAC Blackground p/P
    MAC Artifact p/p
    MAC Young Punk e/s
    Grimas matte black e/s
    Stargazer eyedust no. 45
    MAC Seedy Pearl e/s
    NYX jumbo pencil Milk
    MuS Scorpio glitter
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    MF FLE mascara
    Strass eyelashes
    Nail rhinestones


    I originally did small black and white dots with eyeliner, but then I realized that I could use rhinestones, and apllied them over the eyeliner dots, and that's why the result looks a but smudgy.
    But I actually don't care, because I like the result.
    Hope you guys like it too!

    PS. I'm getting my order from LUSH probably tonight <3

Total Pageviews