Halloween inspiration!

    I thought that since Halloween is almost here, I'd make  Halloween ispiration post.
    I made a new Poison Ivy makeup yesterday, so I'm gonna show that AND some of my older fantasy/character/ other looks to (hopefully) inspire you for halloween!

    Poison Ivy part II :

    I wasn't really satisfied to my first Poison Ivy makeup, so I wanted to make another one.
    I don't really know is the makeup really better. Probably not.
    I mostly consentrated on using the liquid latex, and kinda forget the whole makeup thing.

    So this was more of a whole style than makeup.

    AND, the wig is a Deluxe Jessica Rabbit wig I have bought from a finnish carneval store called Punanaamio. Unfortunately they don't ship internationally, but there are many Jessica Rabbit wigs in ie. Ebay :)



      
     
     

    And after I ripped the liquid latex off, I had this awfully cute texture on my face:


    Then to the older ones:

    (Heath Ledger's) Joker:

     
    ( scars made with Derma Wax)

    Mermaid:





    ( blue wig is from eBay, and sequins are attached to Derma Wax)

    Zombie:

     (just facepaint)

    Devil: 


    (Grimas facepaint + Derma Wax on horns)

    Beauty and the Beast:


    ( Makeup, facepaint and Derma Wax)

    Mask:



    (Sequins and makeup)

    Decades:



    Vampire:


     
     
    ( Tutorial for this one can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCrZxUTt_Ow .Wig from Ebay)

    I hope that you'll find ispiration from these!

Total Pageviews