Bad things in trees.

    This is just not my day.

    First of all, I slept way too long, and I had a hell of a headache. And I still have it actually.
    Second, my LOTD failed because of the hurry, and I didn't even get a decent pic of it.
    Then I tried to do couple of requested look for halloween. They didn't fail, but they are definately NOT my best.

    Then I tried to do another goth look for MUG's weekly challenge, but that didn't quite work out either.

    So, today is just not my day.

    But, I leave the judging to you.

    Here's the original LOTD:



    Then I was asked to do a witch look for halloween. Not the traditional green face thing, but something else.
    This is what I did:

    • Mschic Chrome Green (lid + lower lashline)
    • SMH Fresh (crease and above + lower lashline)
    • SMH Lime Light ( inner part)
    • SMH Bee's Knees (highlight)
    • NYX Jumbo pencil Milk (upper lashliner)
    • Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    • MAC Blacktrack fluidline (waterline)
    • MF FLE mascara
    Then I was asked to do a fairy look.
    I didn't want to do the traditional pink/gold/blue/glitter thing, but something else.
    I did this "earthly" version, with glitter:


     


    • BeautyUK Line and Define Gold eye pencil
    • MAC Off the Radar pigm.
    • MAC Kelly Green pigm.
    • SMH Mimosa e/s
    • SMH Bee's Knees e/s
    • Gosh Extreme Art liner Red and Gold
    • MF FLE mascara
    • cheap glitter
    • Grimas false lashes
    • 2 sequins

    Then the "goth" makeup, this is more of cybergoth thing :






    Then something really simple. Thought even this might be too bold for some I guess:


    This one was made mostly with SMH eyeshadows:

    SMH Wine Not? (lid)
    SMH Mimosa (inner corner)
    SMH Shimmerbrick (crease)
    Grimas Matte black (crease)
    SMH Bee's Knees (highlight)
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    MF FLE mascara

Total Pageviews