Pan's Autumn Leaves

    My LOTD was a recreation of amazingly talented Padmita's beautiful Autumn Leaves -makeup:


     
    Sorry for the bad pics, I just don't know how to work with my new flash. :S

    I don't have MAC Golden Olive or MAC Museum Bronze which she used, so I replaced them with MAC Chartreuse and MAC Vintage gold. I did a test run them before the real makeup, and it looked like this:

    It's my hand in case somebody is wondering *g*

    MAC Painterly p/p
    MAC Chartreuse (inner lid)
    MAC Vintage Gold (middle of the lid)
    MAC Heritage Rouge (outer lid + crease)
    MAC Vanilla (highlight)
    MAC Dark Soul
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    Lumene Excllenght mascara


    But anyway.

    Here's a random makeup I did last night, this was inspired by the movie Pan's Labyrinth:


     
     
     
     
     
    Not great, but it was late, I was tired and this was only test run :P

    Well, anyway. I hate sundays. I'm always so slow and apathic on sundays. This sucks.

Total Pageviews