..and the oscar for my favourite makeup goes to..

    My flu is finally going away, yay!
    But my inspiration for makeup is just missing O_O

    Yesterday night I tried to do Bird of Paradise flower inspired makeup (thanks blushbaby, image is really pretty!), and after four failings I gave up. I'll try it again later, hopefully with better luck.

    So my LOTD was something I know I can pull off. It's my all time favourite to do and wear.
    It's quick, simple, easy, classy and pretty. And really timeless. And it goes with everything.
    Light lid, darker crease blended up to light highlight, and winged liner. Colors really doesn't matter.


     
     
     
    .

    MAC Painterly p/p
    MAC Polished Ivory pigm. (lid + highlight)
    MAC Deep Purple pigm. (crease + above, lower lashline)
     MAC Push the Edge pigm. (crease + above)
    MAC Cranberry e/s (blending)
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    MF FLE mascara


     
    (I started smoking again :/ That might be the reason why my skin is in horrible condition. That's why I used photoshop on these too. )

    But, as some of you might know, I have two beautiful chidren. Wilma is now 5 years old, and Erick is 8 months old.

    Wilma is such a princess, like all the girls in that age are I guess. She loves makeup already *g*
    She's always asking me to do her nails or to do makeup for her, and sometimes I do.
    Yesterday she wanted "lighter makeup for one eye and darker to other." Her wish was my command *g*

    Here's the lighter makeup:


     

    And here's the darker.
    (If someone ever says MY eyes are beautiful, they haven't seen my daugther's eyes. They are STUNNING. And those lashes...)
     
     



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews