Dreaming, feeling and mixing more

    Hi everyone!

    Yesterday's gig was awesome, though I had some issues with my legs, there was some terrible pain going on :/ But because of the great show and amazing music, I was able to forget my pain for a while.
    We heard for example an AMAZING version of Walking in the Air. It was really pretty, almost magical.

    And then to my LOTD.

    I got a bit carried away with mixing my own shadows yesterday :3

    I wanted to make a "perfect purple", I didn't YET success :D But this was nice enought to use today.

    This one is mixture of:
    Gosh Blue Whale
    Gosh Spa
    Gosh Holographic Silver
    MAC Push the Edge
    MAC Brash & Bold
    NYX Black Pearl
    NYX Purple Pearl
    Mschic Mineral Black
    Mschic Metal Orchid
    MuS East

    And probably something more, that I just don't remember :D

    But anyway, this is how it looks:


      


    And out in natural light:





     

     MAC Blackground p/p (lid)
    MAC Painterly p/p (above crease)

    Jangsara's speciacl mix II 
    MAC Cornflower (upper lashline + lower lashline + waterline)
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    MF FLE mascara

    And lips:
     
    Mac Hue s/s
    Lumene Berryfun l/g Warm Night
    Zoya Hot Lips l/g Sparkle


    THEN I HAS A TROUBLE :D



    I've been drooling MUFE's consealer palette for a while:

    Problem is the price, which is ~ 40e (~ $60). I think that's pretty much.
    My Wet'n'Wild consealer palette costs about ~4e ( ~$5). Do I really need coverage at that price?


    Other option would be starsmakeuphaven.com 15 eyeshadow palette.I found swatches from here, and I fell in love.


    I already know what shadows would I order:

    -  Bees knees


    -  1492



    -  Flare for the Dramatic


    -  Champagne



    -  Limelight



    -  Fresh



    -  Over The Moon



    -  Plum Crazy



    -  Parakeet



    -  Mimosa




    -  Metro




    -  Walkin After Midnight




    -  Wine Not?




    -  Shimmerbrick




    -  Frenzy




    Pics from allcosmeticswholesale.com and starsmakeuphaven.com

    I think I'll have the eyeshadows rather than the consealer palette. :3  They cost about the same, and I get more fun from the eyeshadows :D

     EDIT:
    Okay, I bought it *g* the palette I mean. Final list looked like this:

    Slot 15 Metro
    Slot 14 Frenzy
    Slot 13 Limelight
    Slot 12 Fresh
    Slot 11 1492
    Slot 10 Walkin After Midnight
    Slot 09 Plum Crazy
    Slot 08 Wine Not?
    Slot 07 Shimmerbrick
    Slot 06 Flare for the Dramatic
    Slot 05 Light My Fire
    Slot 04 Over The Moon
    Slot 03 Mimosa
    Slot 02 Champagne
    Slot 01 Bees knees
     

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews