Shopaholic strikes again

    So, we all know that I'm a cosmetic addict, right?

    I was at Jysk today. It's sort of a furniture store. I went there to buy a new computer chair for my husband.

    Then I saw this:



    And I was like "WTF, makeup in furniture store? No, it must be some kind of container or something."

    But no. It's actual makeup *g*

    It's brandless, but I think the box was cool, and it was cheap, so I bought it.

    So, what does it contain then? You'll be amazed like I was :D

    First when you open it, you find this:
     
    Not impressed? Neither was I at this point.
    Then you open it from above, and the front panel opens too:
     
    There is three lipsticks and three nail polishes:



    On the next drawer there is:


    Three "body glitters":

    Black mascara, blue mascara and golden glitter eyeliner:
     
    Okay. Then the NEXT drawer:
    There is three different powders and applicator.

    The next drawer has a container for the eyeshadows and a loose ...blush?
     
      
    And finally the last drawer that includes brushes on three pencils:
     
    You think that's it?
    NO WAY!
    Lets open the SIDES of the box:
     

    Cool huh? Every quad is separately detachable, so you can add two of these into the container from the third drawer *g*

    Let's then open the sides of these eyeshadow holders!

     
      
    And that's it!

    This is how the whole thing looks when everything is on sight:
     
    So there is:

    I really didn't expect ANYTHING from the eyeshadows, but I was really suprised when I swatched them:

    They really have quite good color payoff.

    I think the whole box was worth every cent *g*

    Oh, and I even remembered to buy the chair too *g*

    EDIT:

    Guess what this is?
    That's my NYX Jumbo pencil!
    I depotted it!

    And it was REALLY easy too!

    WOHOO! *g*

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews