The Search for Puuuuurfect RED.

    I got my (first) order from Stargazer today. Because of a misunderstanding, I'm getting set twice, minus the blue eyeshadow. Anyone interested? *g*

    I have this endless search for REAL red eyeshadow, and I ordered almost everything Stargazer has in red:


    Red Cake eyeliner
    Red shimmer eye dust
    Red eye dust
    Red eyeshadow
    Royal Blue eyeshadow

    Red eyeshadow:

     
    This so screaming red that it's almost orange.


    Royal Blue eyeshadow:
     
     
    For some reason I thought  from the description photo, that this would be purple-ish blue, but apparently I was wrong. This is real blue.

    Red cake eyeliner:
     
     
    This feels more like eyeshadow than eyeliner IMO. It's a bit hard to work with.

    Red eyedust ( no 45 )
     
     
    Unfortunately this is a bit pinkish red, otherwise this would perfect. And it's has tiny silver sparkles in it, so that's flaw too.

    Shimmery red eyedust (no. 3)
     

    Description picture is quite right. I haven't really tried it on yet, but it seems to ne waaaaay too shimmery.

    I played around with the red one's, and came up with this:




    I was thinking something for halloween, but I was too lazy to do a tutorial of that one :D

    Instead I did a tutorial for this:


    I did it complately in little over 6 minutes, so it's not anything too special, but it's still quite bold.



    And one purple look just to soften this all down:




    The purple look actually reminds me, I went to a MUFE wholeseller today.
    I wanted to swach THE PURPLE (#92), but I have to say that I'm not that impressed. I'm not saying that it was bad, it was just... a bit PLAIN.
    BUT. I swatched something to die for. MUFE Star Powder no. 90949. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a good pic of it, but that seemed to be THE PERFECT RED.
    It was totally amazing.

    But anyway, that's it for now.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews