Popping'n'shopping.

    I'm still excited of my 120 palette, so I did another look with using it. And I'm really trying to feel comfortable with blue's.
    No videos today *g*



    MAC Painterly p/p
    120 palette greens and blues
    MAC Chartreuse pigment
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    MAC Smoothblue techakohl eye pencil
    MF FLE mascara

    An the whole look. I first photoshopped my cheekline away, since I hate them. I've always had them, but especially now that I have gained a lot of weight, they are enormous.
    But anyway, I decided to include non-photoshopped picture too. My skin actually untouched, so it's in quite good condition now:


    I know I have some serious problems with my self-esteem. I've been bullied of my weight for my whole life. And they are right, I am fat, though I always haven't been, and they still bullied me.
    That's why live videos were so big deal to me. I know that people can be awfully evil, especially if they get to be anonymous. :/

    I actually read an article of Lauren Luke aka. panacea81, and I was amazed that she has been bullied too, and that she is apparently self-taught and single mom. So she's just an avarage human, just like me. Maybe I can be that kind of phenomenon some day? It really gave me hope.

    But ANYWAY, enough whining, I'm of to post office to pick my Stargazer package!


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews