Fall = Out

    Wohoo!

    I bought a huge set of brand new makeup from finnish online auction, and the package arrived today.
    Amout of stuff is HUGE :D

    I mostly bought the set because of Smashbox Photo Finish primer, but what it comes to rest of the stuff I thought that what the heck, I can give them a try too.

    So I wasn't really sure what I was gonna get. Description was something like "lot's of brand new stuff, including Smashbox primer and Loreál eyeshadows.

    So I was pretty excited when I got the package!

    Here's what I found from there:




    Skin:
    - Nivea Skin Like foundation 02 Rosy Beige
    - Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer
    - Loreál Re-perfect Re-plumping foundation 120 Rose Ivory

    Blushes:
    - Nivea Beauté blush Shades of Peach
    - Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush Plum

    Eyeshadows:

    - Loreál Wear Infinte e/s quad Superfly Glamour
    - Revlon colorstay e/s Peach
    - Loreál Star Secrets Kit Penelope Cruz e/s trio
    - Nivea Beauté e/s Prairie
    - Lumene liquid e/s Sunny Rose
    - Revlon Eyeglide e/s Petals

    Lips:
    - Zoya Hot Lips glossy lip balm Sparkle
    - Max Factor l/s Stay Put Poppy
    - Max Factor l/s Stay Put Noisette
    - Lumene berryfun l/g Warm Night

    Mascaras:
    - Revlon Vital Radiance lash finding mascara Black brown

    Fragrances:
    - Ghost Cherish (sample)
    - Ghost Deepest Night (sample)
    - So..? Desirable
    - Dessert Kissable Fragrance (sample)

    Everything is brand new, only maybe swatched once, if even that.

    And the price for this whole set was only 20e (~$30) ! I think I made a pretty good bargain! *g*

    AND, on top of this, I won a makeup set valued 100e (~$150) from Lumene Natural Code contest! I still don't know what is gonna be in it, but I'll let you know!
    The challenge was to make a makeup for fall, and I uploaded my old gold/yellow Arab makeup pic, and apprently came to second place ^^

    Finally my LOTD, I'm STILL ill, so it's not really special:

     
    This was actually inspired by fall too.

    MAC Moss Scape p/p (lid)
    MAC Painterly p/p (crease and above)
    NYX Jumbo pencil Milk (highlight)
    MAC Vintage Gold pigm (lid, blendind, lower lashline)
    MAC Cranberry e/s (outer V, lower lashline, crease)
    MAC Kelly Green pigm. (inner corner)
    MuS Ra e/s (blending)
    MAC Polished Ivory pigm. (highlight)
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline
    MF FLE mascara

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews