Is it green already?

    A miracle has happened.

    Remember when I told about my mac shoppings from finnish internet auction?
    I was going to do a police report of the seller, but I got my package today O_O
    It took almost a month, but I got it.

    Here's what I got:


    MAC Blacktrack fluidliner
    MAC Orb eyeshadow
    MAC Blushbaby blush
    MAC Hue lipstick

    Then I found yet another minaral makeup site yesterday. 
    Their Metallic eyeshadow collection caught my eye, and especially the green one.

    I thought I'd give them a try, and ordered some samples:

    Blackstar Blue - Is it Black? Is it Blue? You decide because we cannot. It's definitely fabulous!
    Blackstar Green - An intense black metallic eyeshadow with a hint of green
    Bloody Ruby - A deep metallic, slightly burgundy red. Shocking! 
    Illusion - A surprising reddish shadow with green and purple hues.



    And finally my LOTD:


     
    MAC blackground & Painterly p/p
    MAC Teal pigment
    Mschic Mineral black
    MAC Fresh Green mineralize
    Nyx Nude pearl mania

     

    Apparently my inspiration is running low. I have so many beautiful shadows, I don't know what to use.
    And more is coming :P

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews