Go me!

    Wohoo, MakeupGeek.com is holding another Weekly Challenge!
    Yet again I'm not participating for winning, but just for fun and for practice.

    This one is football team inspired. Too bad I don't know ANYTHING about football :D
    There was these tiny little pictures of team logos, but one got my eye:



    Apparently it's a logo for New England Patriots.
    Don't ask, I have no idea :D

    Anyway, I wanted to do a makeup based on that image.

    Here's what I came up with:







    JUST KIDDING :D

    This one isn't the final one either:




    I then added some liquid liner to bring out the shape:



    And finally I cleaned up a bit and added some more white to lower lashline and inner corner:




    NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
    MAC Smootblue technakohl for outlines
    120 color palette red & dark blue
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara


    Oh, and I just rechieved e-mail which said that my SMH -palette is shipped!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews