...testing.. is this on? Okay, WELCOME TO THE LIVE SHOW!


    My today's LOTD is quite similar to the Northern Flame makeup I did couple of days ago. I just added some black, some different eyeshadows anf Relects Rust glitter:










    MAC Painterly p/p (lid)
    Mineralissima Bloody Ruby (lid)
    MAC Gold Spice (middle of lid)
    MAC Acid Orange pigm. (inner corner + crease and above)
    Pure Luxe Tangarine pigm. (lid + crease + lower lashline)
    MAC Dark Soul pigm. (crease + lower lashline)
    MAC Vanilla pigm. (highlight)
    NYX Nude pearl (highlight)
    MAC Reflects Rust glitter
    Wet'n'Wild megaliner (upper lashline)
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline (waterline)

    Then something REALLY special.

    If you want to learn how to do THIS LOOK:


    Then watch my first live tutorial:



    I think I sound awfully stupid, and I'm so nervous that I babble :D:D I'm still quite terrified about the whole thing :P
    But I hope that lightens up some tehniques that I use. I'll TRY to do more of these at some point!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews