GAAAAH.

    I feel like shit.

    I HATE flu. I really hate.

    My eyes has been really watery the whole day. That's why my LOTD was really simple:


    MAC Moss Scape p/p (outer lid + crease)
    MAC Green Stroke p/p (inner lid)
    MAC Painterly p/p (highlight)
    MAC Vanilla pigm. (highlight)
    MAC Dark soul pigm.(crease)
    MF FLE mascara

    I really tried to do different LOTD's today, but I really couldn't consentrate on anything. I managed to do this (only to one eye though) "Royal Look" :

     
     

    MAC Painterly p/p (whole lid)
    NYX Jumbo pencil Milk (crease + highlight)
    MuS 24 carat eyedust (lid + lower inner lashline)
    MuS Gold eyedust (lid)
    MAC Full Force Violet pigm. (crease & above)
    MAC Push the Edge pigm. (crease)
    MAC Vanilla pigm. (highlight)
    Gosh extreme art eyeliner in Gold
    MAC Blacktrack fluidline
    MF FLE mascara

    Then I went GOTH. I wanted to do a gothic look using only black and white, and this is how it came up:



     Closeup of the makeup:




    Again I was suffering of the lack of consentration,so it really isn't very well done. But anyway, I don't look like myself *g*

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews