To moon and back.

    I'll tart again with my LOTD:


     
    MAC Painterly p/p
    SMH Over the Moon e/s

    Mschic Mineral Black e/s
    SMH Champagne
    SMH Bee's Knees
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    MAC Fluidline
    MF FLE mascara

    I have some HUGE problems with my new flash, so the picture quality isn't really that stunning as I would want it to be. It actually pisses me of, that I make a beautiful makeup, and I can't get a decent picture of it because of new, BETTER flash. Grr.

    Then a look for fun I made couple days ago, that I just forgot to post here:


     
    It's quite sad that you can't really see the fishnet texture I made under the brow.
    But this was made with Gosh Steel and Holographic silver effect powders, and MAC Blackground p/p.

    Phew. I guess that's it.


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews