LOTD: Blu-blu-blu.. GREEN!

    Warning, LOTS of pics ahead *g*

    Have I ever mentioned how much I love my paint pots?
    I have no clue how have I survived so long with out them.
    I just love them so much. They really are my Holy Grail.

    I love how you can make the plain old shadow look complately different! Let's take Gosh Blue Whale for example.
    I love the color, it's almost electric blue. Problem is, that blue isn't really my color. BUT if I put MAC Blackground paint pot under it, it's really intense dark blue. And I can use it without looking stupid *g*

    And that's what my LOTD is based on too:




     
     

    Without flash:
     
    And one more from the direct sunlight as a bonus:


    I just love the BLING *g*


    MAC Blackground p/p (lid)
    MAC Painterly p/p (above lid)
    NYX Jumbo pencil Milk (highlight)
    Gosh Blue Whale effect powder (lid)
    MAC Deep Blue Green pigment (crease + lower lashline)
    Gosh Aquatic effect powder (above crease + lower lashline)
    Gosh Sea me (above Aquatic)
    MAC Vanilla pigment (highlight)
    MAC Teal pigment (waterline)
    Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
    MuS Twinkle eyeshadow Alva (all over colorfull areas)
    MF FLE mascara

    Then summary of my recent shopping, that haven't yet arrived:



    Mineralissima Bloody Ruby, Blackstar Green, Blackstar Blue, Illusion
     
    MAC Alexander McQueen Pagan e/s
     
    Chartreuse pigment sample

    MAC Blue Brown pigment sample
     
    MAC Green Brown pigment sample


    Mac Brushed Metal-X Eyeshadow Gold Spice



    MAC Patternmaker 6  - Warm eyes

    Pics from allwholesalecosmetics, makeupgeek, google

    And I still want more :< Why isn't anything enough? *g*

    And hey, if you have any requests of ideas, I would be thrilled to hear them!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews