Mixing and Fixing

    First I wanna say, that mixing your own eyeshadow shades is FUN!

    I wanted a special kind of green today, and I decided to mix one by myself.

    I took small amounts of Gosh Emerald, Gosh Blue Whale, Mschic mineral black, Gosh Glamour, Gosh Paradise and mixed them all together.
    And here's swatches of how it looks like:

    Natural light:


    Direct sunlight:
     
     
     
     
    Wow! I think it's really pretty, and you can't quite tell is it green, blue, black or what *g*
    I'm so happy ^^

    Then my LOTD, which I actually like very much. I think I got just the green I've been wanting:




    In the sunlight:

     

    MAC Moss Scape p/p

    MAC Painterly p/p
    MAC One-Off e/s (lid)

    MAC Kelly Green pigm. (blended all over the colored area)
    MAC Vintage Gold pigm. (inner corner)
    MAC Antique Green pigm. (outer corner + waterline)
    Jangsara's Special Mixture *g* (crease and lower lashline)

    MAC Swimming e/s (blending + inner lower lashline)
    MAC Vanilla pigm. (highlight)
    MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lashline + waterline)
    MF FLE mascara


    Soon we head to train station, and to NIGHTWISH GIG! \o/

    EDIT: Just HOW cool is this:





    Somebody has just registered to YouTube, and I'm the THIRD one she subscribes to, along with those AMAZING makeup gurus!
    I feel really honored!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews