Oh my MAC.

    I got my very first MAC product on july 28th this year. It was Cranberry eyeshadow.

    deb1701 from Makeup Geek then told me this:
    "Welcome to the slippery slope of MAC addiction. It's all downhill from now :)"
    I didn't quite believe her then, since MACs are pretty expensive and I was doing just fine with my 120 color palette and all the other cheaper brands.
    How wrong was I :D

    This is my MAC collection now:



    Back row (From left to right):
    Patternmaker: 6 warm eyes palette
    Push the Edge pigment
    Brash & Bold pigment
    Heritage Rouge pigment
    Blacktrack Fluidline
    Greenstroke paint pot
    Blackground paint pot
    Painterly paint pot
    Moss Scape paint pot
    Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Light Medium
    Studio Fix powder C2

    Second row (from left to right) :
    Parfait Amour
    One-Off
    Warm Chill
    Pagan
    Fresh Green Mix mineralize eyeshadow
    Gold Spice metal-X eyeshadow
    Hue lipstick
    Blushbaby blush

    First row (left to right) :
    Seedy Pearl
    Orb
    Cranberry
    Off the Page

    In front:
    Smoothblue technakohl liner

    And here are my pigment samples (first three rows from right) :


    Fisrt row from right:
    Acid Orange
    Deep Blue Green
    Antique Green
    Blue Brown
    Chartreuse
    Dark Soul

    Second row from right:
    Kelly Green
    Polished Ivory
    Deep Purple
    Vintage Gold
    Green Brown
    Vanilla

    Third row:
    Cornflower
    Reflects Rust
    Teal
    Cocomotion
    Full Force Violet

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews